How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
We are looking for a long term Human Resources Intern, who can support us in all HR functions as HR Generalist.
- Providing support to employees in various HR-related topics to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Maintaining employee files and records in hard and soft copy form.
- Helping to organize the training and development initiatives.
- Supporting team with onboarding process for new hires.
- Supporting the team in carrying out organizational processes.
- Supporting recruitment process; posting job advertisements, and organizing candidate interviews.
Are you a MATCH?
- 3rd or 4th year university student in Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology etc, or similar fields
- Ability to work minimum 3 days a week
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and team player
- Residing in Istanbul
- Fluent in English
- Be able to think independently
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.